The Step-by-Step Guide to Designing and Styling your Home (Hardback)
Multi-award-winning home décor professional and interior stylist Natasha Rocca Devine created this must-read interior design guide to help you discover your own design personality, provide tips on creating your dream home, and offer you simple ways to fall in love with your existing home again.
The Step-by-Step Guide to Designing and Styling your Home is the perfect home décor handbook for DIY home decorating enthusiasts or anyone looking to furnish, decorate and style their space with clarity and ease. For those with limited home DIY skills, Natasha’s book removes stress and anxiety, so you can feel confident in making the best design decisions for your space, budget and personality. Whether you are looking for fresh small home décor ideas, or you are looking for eye-catching rustic décor tips for large houses, Natasha’s experience traveling the world and designing award-winning floorplans and DIY home improvement projects provide stunning and unique ways to upgrade your home design, improve home resale value and impress all your house guests!
Packed with full-colour home décor photographs and vibrantly illustrated with detailed floor plans and project guides, makes it the ideal coffee table book or perfect home décor gift. It will also be a valued keepsake for real estate agents, interior designers, or any DIY home décor enthusiast.
In this inspirational and comprehensive interior design book, you will learn
- Professional home décor and interior design advice from one of the top home stylists, including project management tips for all the spaces in your home, including living rooms, bedrooms, children’s rooms, kitchens, hallways, bathrooms, home offices, … even pet interiors and outdoor spaces!
- All the how-to steps are taken care of, so it is like having your own stylist taking you through the process step by step, saving you time and money, helping you avoid those expensive design and decorating mistakes and providing an excellent reference source
- A detailed interior home staging chapter that teaches real estate agents and homeowners how to prep homes for showing and display – staging to sell homes, staging to rent your house, along with Natasha’s top 10 staging tips, showhome design, benefits of staging, and valuable to-do lists.
- Natasha’s guide to personal design style helps you to enhance your creativity and find the best style for your home using her design personality quiz, design style notes, project management planner, quote tracker, guide to mood boards and guide to home décor colour.
- BONUS – downloadable home planning workbook with lots of room for design notes, so you can avoid writing on this beautiful book!
The Step-by-Step Guide to Designing and Styling your Home is the ideal home décor book for home owners of all DIY experience levels. Whether you are just looking for a little ‘pick-me-up’ for a home in need of a makeover, starting major home remodelling projects, or are looking to flip houses for profit full-time, Natasha’s breath-taking home design photographs will provide inspiration and motivation for homeowners anywhere in the world!
Seller BioSold by: Buy the Book