Inclusive Leadership Navigating Organisational Complexity
Are you fed up with inclusive leadership being a tick-box exercise?
Are you ready for it to make a real difference to you and your leadership?
Inclusive Leadership Navigating Organisational Complexity is all about supporting individual, team and organisational performance rather than distracting from it! Shifting the paradigm from doing extra to doing things better for more effective outcomes!
Through a blend of personal narratives, research, industry insights and reflective exercises, Sile Walsh redefines inclusion as a need for every human being to thrive and perform in organisations.
Transforming your understanding of inclusion and inclusive leadership from rules to principles, guiding you from fear to freedom and from surviving to thriving. It’s essential reading for any leader or HR professional committed to making a real difference in their organisation.
By embracing relational, psychological, and performance approaches, you’ll be equipped to lead inclusively, drive organisational excellence, and achieve sustainable success.
Dive into the inclusive leadership paradigm and embark on a transformative journey towards more psychologically safe, inclusive, high-performing teams and organisations.
The Benefits of reading Inclusive Leadership Navigating Organisational Complexity include:
- Discover the 13 Inclusive Leadership Principles to Navigate Organisational Complexity.
- Uncover the strategies to improve performance and organisational excellence through embracing relational and psychological approaches to inclusive leadership.
- Gain the knowledge to navigate the intricate challenges and opportunities facing the modern workplace regarding diversity and inclusion conversations.
- Learn to harness inclusive leadership tools and frameworks to support organisational purpose with practical applications from industry insights.
- Embed inclusive practices into organisational culture at every opportunity to create sustainable results.
This title will be available on May 10, 2024.
Seller BioSold by: Sile Walsh